Tuesday, July 3, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap if you have to speak so clearly the old guys do not understand

I am a little nervous.
Me of a bow, and said quietly: Yes, Mr. Shi Yuan, visited today, there is a very important thing to keep you discuss.
I heard that you are planning to build a new party intends to participate in next month's election. The old guy I was nervous, I will want the atmosphere to ease down, so I slow down, said: I hope you will be able to quit my present job, to cooperate with me.
Bastard, what are you talking about? I never thought the Asano chamber length even allows you to teach me, I really think that the LDP can do whatever they? Before I could finish the old guy, a pound the table and stood up, his face quivering meat because excited.
Do not worry, listen to me slowly. I just smiled, unhurried said: I have read all of your masterpiece, and quite agree with your political views,fake oakleys, so I absolutely support you.
Ishihara,oakley sunglasses for cheap, looked at me, and sometimes do not know what I mean, hesitated, and sat down, but the scowl on his face is clearly warned me.
I picked up the cup on the table, drink a mouthful, and then said: Mr. Shi Yuan, I do not know you have not studied the ancient Chinese art of war? Skelter, Wei, Shu and Wu, the three countries do not know what you have experience?
You so mean? I wanted to test it. Shintaro Ishihara, the mouth, though dissatisfied with his eyes, but still shows a very interesting look.
The so-called world trend, the long period of division, together for a long time to divide, in your present situation, I think or closed. I put on an enigmatic look, is leisurely says: like Sun Tzu said: to show they can not, no, but show only hidden from the strength, to get the maximum benefit.
Ishihara, turned over the glasses looked and said: Are you saying I United Democratic Party? Wrong, and show they can not use and show for nothing, ah ... you mean trying to persuade me to return to the Democratic Party.
I can not help but surprise, the old guy really does not generally so obscure meaning he can guess, it seems must not be taken lightly.
Mr. Shi Yuan is really powerful, at once guessed what I mean. I hurried convergence since just slightly insolent attitude, respectfully said: I hope that you will return to the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party to oust the Liberal Democratic Party.
But I do not have any benefits, those old guys in the Democratic Party will not accept my appointment as Prime Minister. Shintaro Ishihara said.
I smiled and said: It is natural, but Deputy Prime Minister, or can, as long as the Prime Minister of a sudden accident, then you can temporary successor ... I did not finish, if you have to speak so clearly the old guys do not understand, then Even if you let him get the position of interim Prime Minister, it would not be as.
Ishihara surprised a moment, then irate station, but hesitated for a long time, or sat down.
nba, you too timid, this is the case also say export. The old man wiped his forehead oozing sweat, said to himself: the idea is amazing, amazing ...
I move closer to the compact, whispered: Mr. Shi Yuan do not have to worry about this matter, I can only tell you one.
Ishihara eyes suddenly doubled up, face plate, said coldly: the nba, you are the Liberal Democratic Party

No comments:

Post a Comment